Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

awsome animation

Really well animated from character & background design to frames per second made it run smoothly. Tom n dad team up = ultimate bromance

Rooftop Runner Rooftop Runner

it was ok

graphics were decent, the gameplay wasn't intriguing enough to keep me playing, and I'm guessing it was suppose to portray parkour but didn't really achieve that well thats all I got to say. I suggest taking a look at a game called mirrors edge, I think theres a flash version out there somewhere.

Oh, and its nice to see that you made this game to support cancer research good on u :)

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

good.

It's a pretty good side-scrolling shooter but had a few flaws, ragdoll physics were over the top and the enemy can some times shoot you though the ground when your above them and the difficulty of the game. The upside to this game is being able to use the enviroment against enemies and the graphics and effects.

Puzzle Freak 2 Puzzle Freak 2

Mario Party

This game reminded me of the old days of mario party on the 64. It's nice to see a game that takes on problem solving and makes the player think.

Crysis Crysis

skill

Man all your drawings are awsome, they're all so detailed. How'd u get this good?
Cuz everytime I look at your pieces I'm amazed and it makes me want to keep and improving on my drawing.

msg2007 responds:

Hey man it just takes time and alot of training.
all you have to do is keep drawing,
I'm asuming your younger then me, so you have time to grow
as an artist, also take note.. you have somthing that I did'nt have while growing
up which is a regular access to the internet that has tons of information
on improving your drawing ability... so make use of that

be sure to add me
and ill keep you up date on future works

M.S.G
OUT

Afro & Kuma Afro & Kuma

cool

Cool black n white drawing of afro samurai